Spring Valley Hospice is committed to providing quality hospice care to patients and their families. Discussing hospice is appropriate at any stage of a life-limiting illness. We would be honored to speak with you and discuss our hospice services and would be grateful if you chose us to serve you and your loved ones.
A referral to hospice is appropriate when:
- A patient has a serious illness with a life expectancy of 6 months or less.
- Comfort care and symptom management become the primary focus.
- Curative treatment is no longer the patient’s choice or option.
A referral to hospice may be made by anyone, including but not limited to:
- Hospital Discharge Planners
- Social Workers
- Family Members
- Nursing Homes or other Long Term Care Facilities
To make a referral to Spring Valley Hospice, please fill out the form below.